Floors for storage and warehouse facilities ware house
The traffic from fork-lift trucks, pallet lifters and the loads from racking systems are factors that constantly stress and eventually damage the floor.
The Densiphalt© floor is the natural choice to meet these challenges. The activities in the storage and warehouse facilities expose the floor to many impacts and loads:
- Wear and tear from the continuous driving with fork-lift trucks etc.
- High point loads from the racking systems.
- Rutting from continual driving along the same routes.
- Impact from the handling of goods.
- Static loads from stacked goods.
Metal Production And Processing
- Transport and unloading of raw materials.
- High point loads from metal bars and coils.
- High-temperature exposure from furnaces.
- Surface damage from heavy vehicles.
- Spills from ovens and other equipment.
These stresses can cause floor damage and deformation, leading to unsafe and less efficient goods handling, and unnecessary wear on the handling equipment.
DENSITOP© Industrial flooring systems.
The topping consists of a high-strength cement-based mortar combined with hardwearing aggregates. Densitop© is especially suitable for areas exposed to extremely high loadings and where the hygiene requirements are strict. Several variations of Densitop© are available and selection should be based either on the priority of these performance features:
- Slip resistance.
- Wear resistance.
- Impact resistance.
- Chemical resistance or on the following installation requirements:
- Maximum permitted thickness of flooring layer.
- Evenness of base concrete.
FERROTOPTM Anchored flooring systems.
The topping consists of a high-strength cement-based mortar combined with hardwearing aggregates, mechanically bonded to the subbase by one or two layers of reinforcement mesh.
This system is designed especially for repairing flooring with weak or contaminated base concrete. Thickness: 23-35 mm