Stamped Concrete Overlays
It is a cement-based polymer product that is overlaid on existing concrete. Concrete overlays can give almost any concrete surface, indoors or out, a complete face-lift and at a much lower cost than removal and replacement. An overlay can cover over imperfections and transform existing concrete into a unique custom floor.
What is a Stamped Concrete Overlay?
Is a cement-based polymer product that is overlayed on existing concrete. Concrete overlays can give almost any concrete surface, indoors or out, a complete face-lift and at a much lower cost than removal and replacement. An overlay can cover over imperfections and transform existing concrete into a unique custom floor.
Advantages over all flooring products:
- Unlimited colors
- Unlimited patterns
- Unlimited designs
- Unlimited textures
Advantages over tile:
- Harder and stronger than conventional tile. So strong that you can drive a forklift on our flooring systems.
- Even if you choose to have grout lines, ours do not stain and discolor like that with tile.
- Typical installations are installed much faster than tile.
Advantages over wood flooring:
- Much harder than wood flooring.
- Much higher level of scratch resistance.
- Is not damaged by water or food spills.
Advantages over VCT:
- Other than price, everything about our flooring systems are better and we can even offer cost competitive alternatives to VCT.
Advantages over VCT:
- Other than a soft floor to work on, our flooring systems are better in all aspects.
Depending on your budget and design options, our flooring systems are always cost competitive and most of the time less than other flooring systems.
Types of Overlays
- Seamless 1/4" Thin Stamped Overlay: Creates a light natural looking stone texture. Grout lines to replicate stone, tile, slate, etc. can be added for addition design options.
- Splatter Texture Overlay: Applied approximately 1/16" to 1/8" thick to existing concrete to create a non-slip texture. Can be applied as plain gray or unlimited color and design choices. Patterns can replicate that of brick, stone, slate, tile, etc. Ideal for pool decks, water parks, public restrooms or locker rooms where water may be present but a non-slip finish is required.